TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) apply to all tickets of entry to the California Wine Fair (“Tickets”) to be held at College Gardens Westminster Abbey, London (the “Venue”) on 27 September 2017 (the “Event”) and at The Shelbourne Hotel, 27 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 (the “Venue”) on 28 September 2017 (the “Event”). The Event is organised and Tickets are issued by the California Wine Institute UK (“CWI”) 22 New Quebec St, Marylebone W1H 7SB or by the California Wine Institute IRL, 4 Sydenham Mews, Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin Ireland.
- Any person or entity who holds or uses a Ticket (“Ticket Holder”) acknowledges and agrees that he or she is subject to the Conditions.
- All persons who wish to gain access to the Event must have a valid Ticket. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Event.
- CWI or its agents shall be entitled, but not obliged, to carry out identity and security checks (including photographic ID checks) upon presentation of the Ticket by a Ticket Holder at the Event. If the Ticket Holder is not on CWI’s list of intended attendees at the Event CWI and its agents may, at their sole discretion, declare that Ticket void and CWI and its agents may refuse that Ticket Holder admission to the Event or remove that Ticket Holder from the Event.
- By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded. You also agree not to assert any moral (or similar) rights and give all necessary consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) and all other applicable legislation in respect of any film and/or recordings. CWI is entitled to make full use of any film and/or recording in all current and future media worldwide without any liability or payment to you, including permitting others to do the same.
- A Cloakroom will be available at the Venue. Money or valuables should not be left in the Cloakroom. All items left in the Cloakroom will be at the owner’s own risk. CWI accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to any property deposited or left in the Cloakroom.
- CWI accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any person or any property (including without limitation, any loss of the Tickets).
- We reserve the right to prohibit within the Venue items which are or may be illegal, weapons, ammunition, explosives or any other item which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any Event or to other visitors.
- In the event of a breach of the Conditions by a Ticket Holder, CWI or its agents may at their sole discretion refuse the Ticket Holder admission to the Event and/or remove the Ticket Holder from the Event.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from the Venue staff, CWI staff and/or other officials.
- No smoking is permitted in any part of the Venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if we serve you further alcoholic beverages.
- Neither CWI nor its agents or officers shall have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage you may suffer in connection with your presence at the Event and/or at the Venue.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 13 above, nothing in these Conditions shall be construed as excluding or restricting our liability for death and/or personal injury caused by our negligence nor for any other form of liability that may not by law be limited.
- If any provision of these Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Conditions valid and enforceable.
- If CWI delays or fails to enforce any of these Conditions it shall not mean that CWI has waived its right to do so.
All of these Conditions are governed by English and Irish Law and any disputes arising under them are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Irish Courts.